You will be working on integration projects with the leading sports providers and the greatest online casino operators in the industry.
This role’s focus is helping to integrate/setup external systems with the SG Digital platform, products, and APIs, as well as helping to set up new instances of the SG Digital platform.
The ideal candidate will need to find innovative solutions to challenging integration problems and have the hands-on technical ability to design and implement solutions.
Why Power IT?
Because there are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary & periodical review;
- New technologies & projects in different industries;
- English courses & mentorship programs;
- Integration of online events;
- Flexibility programs around work location or hours;
- More perks to be discovered during our online interviews…
Your key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and understanding business requirements;
- Configuring and deploying the Sportsbook product up to and including;
- Production systems;
- Analysis, troubleshooting and testing of integrated software systems;
- Providing 2nd level technical support for integration issues;
- Contributing ideas for process and automation tooling improvement;
- Proactive monitoring of existing platforms to ensure on-going stability.
What we’re looking for:
- Working experience in systems development life cycle (technical analysis & requirements capturing, development, testing, release, maintenance and support);
- Experience with systems integration, XML and JSON APIs (SOAP, REST);
- Knowledge of software development methodologies – Waterfall, Agile (Scrum, Kanban);
- Analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix OS;
- Demonstrable knowledge of a scripting language (Bash, Python, Perl, TCL);
- Understanding of Version Control systems (GIT, SVN, etc.);
- Demonstrable knowledge of SQL (any vendor/dialect);
- Additional skills will be an advantage:
- Understanding of containers and container provisioning (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes);
- Communication skills, both written and spoken, including the ability to communicate technical information to non-IT professionals.